Call for papers
The Call for Papers for Technarte Bilbao 2019 is now open.
The Technarte International Conference on Art and Technology will be held in Bilbao on the 16th and 17th of May, 2019, and we are already preparing for it. Artists, technologists, engineers, architects. Any artistic discipline where technology takes a leading role in the creative process may have the opportunity to be part of the next program. Human Computer Interaction, Wearable Tech, Big Data Art, Robotic Art, Interactive Architecture, IoT, Mobile Art, interactive architecture, smart materials or inmersive enviroments are only some of the topics that are covered at the conference.
The artists who are selected will present their projects in a professional atmosphere related to the fusion of art and technology, and they will benefit from the artist network.
The selected ones will…
- Participate in a relaxing warming up evening together with the other speakers on the previous day to the beginning of the Conference.
- Attend 2 Conference days at the Auditorium of the University of the Basque Country.
- Present their artwork to an artist community and professionals in the fields of art and technology.
- Get a free pass for the coffee breaks, meals and the official dinner.
- Have paid travel expenses up to 300€.
- Be part of Technarte community around the world
You may submit your application through the EMS Technarte platform. You must create a user first. You will find detailed using instructions at the platform. For any question related to applications, please do not hesitate to contact us. The submission deadline is the 28th of January, 2019.