Call for papers
Call for Papers is now closed. The deadline was July 31st, 2018.
Technarte Los Angeles will be held on November 15th and 16th 2018, and we are already preparing for it. We have already chosen the artists who will compose the panel of speakers. You may chech the program here.
The artists who are selected will present and show their projects and artworks in a professional atmosphere related to the fusion of art and technology, and they will benefit from the artist network.
Human Computer Interaction, Wearable Tech, Big Data Art, Robotic Art, Interactive Architecture, IoT, Mobile Art, interactive architecture, smart materials or inmersive enviroments are only some of the topics for our conferences.
The selected ones will fly to Los Angeles and get:
- A relaxing warming up evening with the other speakers the previous day to the beginning of the Conference.
- 2 Conference days at the Downtown Independent Theater (Los Angeles).
- You will talk about your artwork and project to an artist community and professionals in the fields of art and technology.
- Free pass to the coffee breaks, meals and the official dinner.
- Paid travel expenses up to 300$.
- To be part of Technarte community around the world